Golden Triangle Tours
Duration : 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destination : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
DAY-01-ARIVAL IN DELHIReceiving you at the airport our representative will welcome you at the Delhi airport to your 3 nights Golden Triangle Tour Package. He will escort you to the hotel. If your flight arrival time is morning, then you have enough time to explore Delhi today. Your sightseeing covers both New Delhi and Old Delhi. But if you arrive in the evening you only visit the Old Delhi part. First you visit Jama Masjid, walk past the Chandi Chowk market and then move towards Red Fort to enjoy Light and Sound Show. Delhi is the face of both modern and ancient India . The old monuments tell you a story of a bygone era and the New Delhi is a city teeming with modern spirit and chaos of India. After dinner, stay overnight .
DAY 02: DELHI- AGRA (205 KMS- 4 HOURS)After a sumptuous breakfast you go for New Delhi sightseeing if you have not cover in the first day. Your New Delhi sightseeing include visit to Rashtrapati Bhawan , India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, and Qutub Minar. Don't miss a visit to National Art Gallery and National Museum . Then you leave to Agra . Stop at Sikandra to explore the Tomb of Emperor Akbar Which shows the perfect blend of Hindu, Jain, Buddhist and Islamic motifs. Reaching Agra , you take your hotel. After light refreshment you go on your Agra tour. . Visit the Agra Fort where you can the Mughal art and aestheticism mostly the stone carvings. The Itmad-ul-Daulah Tomb also known as Baby Taj was built by Noor Jahan in the memory of her father. The marble inlay of works thrills your glance. After visiting the Agra Fort and the tomb you feel that Agra visit is worthy enough as you get to explore the other masterpieces of Mughal architecture which has less importance. But the refinement of the works wonders your eyes. Agra has leather and marble factories. Today you only visit the leather factories. After a Mughlai dinner, stay overnight at the hotel. Your second day itinerary of Golden Triangle India tour ends here.
DAY 03: AGRA- JAIPUR (250 KMS- 4 HRS)Get up at dawn and head towards Taj, sunrise view of Taj is most beautiful. It stuns a fastidious eye. This monument of love is most emotive than any other monument in the world. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. Then you hurry up to your hotel to take your luggage. You drive to Jaipur, the pink city of Rajasthan . On the way you explore the Fatehpur Sikri, which houses various palaces of Mughals. On reaching you take your hotel. Late afternoon you explore the City palace, Hawa Mahal, temples and gardens. You view the some of the masterpieces of Rajput architecture. You can do shopping also. Our representative will take you to a Rajasthani ethnic restaurant. Enjoy dance and dining here. Return back to your hotel and spend the night.
DAY 04: JAIPUR-DELHI-DEPARTUREEarly morning you go to Amber Fort located at a distance of 11 kilometers from the city. You enjoy elephant ride here. Explore the architecture of the fort, which is a finest specimen of Rajput architecture. Then you move to Delhi to board your flight at the Delhi airport. If you prefer we arrange your flight from Jaipur to Mumbai. Your itinerary of Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights marks the end here. Hope you will cherish the tour forever and share with your near and dear ones.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.
- Elephant Ride At Amber Fort*.
- Light and Sound Show at Amber Fort*.
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani = An ethnic village resort in Jaipur*.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
Get Free Tour Quote