Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days
Duration : 05 Days / 04 Nights
Destination : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
Day 1: Arrive DelhiOn the first day of your arrival in Delhi, our delegate will receive you at the airport and will accompany you in a comfortable hotel. Delhi needs no introduction. It is the national capital of India and has a history of over 5000 years. Recently due to the coming commonwealth games Delhi is in talks of every tourist. Delhi epitomizes the religious and cultural harmony in the world.
Day 2: Delhi - Agra: 205 kms/123 miles- 4 hours by carYou will be given a cab and well trained driver to take you to tour Delhi. Delhi is the oldest city and holds many important government buildings like the parliament house, the president house, the supreme government. Visit India gate, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, the red fort and many museums here. After having seen Delhi, you will be taken to Agra in four hours. In Agra you will be checked in a hotel and have overnight stay there. Agra is a home for one of the seven wonder in the world the symbol of eternal love-The Taj Mahal. The monument was built by the emperor Shahjahan in loving memory of his beloved wife mumtaz mahal. It is located on the banks of Yamuna and brings a huge tourism to Agra.
Day 3: Agra - Jaipur: 249 kms/150 miles - 5 hours by carIn the morning you will get the opportunity to visit this beautiful monument and get around Agra. The taj mahal retains the mortal remains of the queen mumtaz mahal. You will be completely stunned by the beauty of this symbol of love.Apart from this famous spot in Agra; you can explore Fatehpur Sikri, Aid-Mat-Daola, Lal Quila, Sikandra and Chini ka Roza. In the evening the journey to the pink city-jaipur starts and after 5 hours we will reach there. You can relax in your hotel room in the night and prepare yourself to see the first planned city of India, the next morning.
Day 4: JaipurAfter having a Rejuvenating breakfast we will go to see jaipur. It is place that reflects royalty in everything. Check out the royal monuments like Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh, Hawa Mahal, city palace and Amber Fort. The markets here are worth visiting. They are bustling with life and the handicrafts like carpets, paintings, toys etc. Jauhari bazaar, Bapu bazaar, Chaupar Stalls and Nehru bazaar are the places for the shoppers. In the afternoon, tour the old walled city of Jaipur. Founded by Maharaja Jai Singh II, this ‘pink city' is meticulously constructed on the lines of the Shilpa-Shastra, an ancient Hindu treatise on architecture. Visit the unique Jantar Mantar Observatory situated in the heart of the city. Built in the 1700's (A.D), it still looks futuristic. Nearby is the ornate Hawa Mahal (the palace of winds). The old City Palace & its museum display a rare fusion of Mughal and Hindu architecture, and house a rare collection of paintings, Rajasthani armory and costumes. In evening we will visit the famous chokhi dhani- an ethnic village resort. The foodies will love this place. Spend the night in the hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur - Delhi: 272 km / 170 miles - 5 hours by carThe first half of the day is at your leisure. In the second half, after the lunch we will head back to Delhi You will drop to airport for your journey ahead and will be left with the memories that will last forever in your mind.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.
- Elephant Ride At Amber Fort*.
- Light and Sound Show at Amber Fort*.
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani = An ethnic village resort in Jaipur*.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
Get Free Tour Quote