Same Day Agra Taj Mahal Tour by Car
Duration : Same Day Return (Daily except Friday)
Destination : Delhi-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi
Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, is a living monument, which silently whispers the love of legendary Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is one of the prominent symbols of love sited on the bank of river Yamuna in historical city Agra. This monument is made of pure white marble that describes the verses of Quran over its gate. Travelers from all parts of the world make their tour to India especially to gasp the astonishing view of the Taj Mahal. Without any doubt, the highly structured design as well as the idealistic environment of the monument makes Taj Mahal tour unique and memorable. Tour to this beautiful monument in India is one of the most popular travel packages amongst tourists globally that is offered by golden-triangle-tour.com .
A simple view of Taj Mahal, will keep you enthralled for a long time. After getting a tour package from golden-triangle-tour.com, you will also get a glimpse of numerous other historical monuments of the city through your Taj Mahal tour . These places include Agra Fort, the UNESCO world heritage site. Interesting fact about the places is that these all are in the surrounding area of the Taj Mahal excluding Buland Darawaja that is 35 km far from Agra on Jaipur Highway.
This Morning you tour starts for same day Taj Mahal tour.
06:00 -Driver will meet you at the porch and you will straight drive to Agra Via Express way, which will take around Maximum 3 to 4 hours depend on the city traffic.
10:00 AM -Upon arrival at Agra, our tour guide meet you on the way and you will proceed to Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal which is considered as one of the seven man made wonders of the world. Enjoy the Heart touching view of this magnificent building built by Mughal emperor in the memory of his beloved wife after when she died. Taj Mahal remain closed on Friday for all visitors.
12:30 -After Visiting Taj Mahal, drive for your pre booked buffet lunch at Hotel ITC Mughal at Taj Bano restaurant.
01.30 -After the leisure lunch break drive to Visit Agra fort which has the main importance in Mughal history and enjoy the beautiful architecture of that massive fort. Later visiting the fort enjoy the visit the of famous craft place of Agra like marble inlayed, hand knotted rugs, Gems stone gallery etc.
04:00 PM -After you exploring the city tour drive back to Delhi and on the way stop to Visit Itmad- Ud- Daula also know as Baby Taj and later continue your drive to Delhi.
07:30 PM -After reaching Delhi, driver will drop you at the hotel or to the airport. Here you Same day tour to Agra finishes but the beautiful memories will remain forever.
- Pickup and drop from Hotel/Home Stay or airport.
- Professional English speaking tour guide for city tour.
- AC Car for the tour with all applicable taxes, toll tax state tax and parking.
- Buffet lunch at ITC Mughal hotel at Taj Bano restaurant.
- All Monument Entrance Tickets fee for Foreign / NRI Visitors includes Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daula.
- All sort of government taxes.
- Any drinks if you order during the lunch like Mineral water, Alcohol, Wine, Beer etc
- Any Tipping to Driver or Guide
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Camera / Video Camera Fee.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
Get Free Tour Quote