Taj Mahal Tour 3 Days
Duration : 2 Nights / 3 Days
Destination : Taj Mahal-Agra Fort- Fatehpur Sikri- Etmad-ul-Duala-Mehtab Bag - Sikandra
Agra, the home to the famed Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan to commemorate his undying love for his beautiful wife. This marbled monument is a highlight of most people’s visits to India. Agra is approximately 200 kilometres/125 miles south of Delhi and easily reached by road. Naturally what comes to mind first when thinking of Agra is the famous Taj Mahal. One thing is certain.
Day 1 : Delhi
Start a full-day tour of Old and New Delhi. Proceed to see the DANCES OF INDIA show in the evening. Overnight will be at Delhi.
Day 2 : Delhi - Agra
Start for Agra early in the morning after breakfast. En-route you will visit the SIKANDRA. Check in at hotel. Proceed for visit to the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmadullah's Tomb with English speaking guide. Enjoy battery van ride. Return to hotel and relax in the evening.
Overnight will be at Agra.
Day 3 : Agra - Delhi
After leisurely breakfast proceed for shopping.
Leave for Delhi after lunch. Reach Delhi and you will be transferred to airport for flight. And finish your Taj Mahal Tour 3 Days here with sweet memories of India after dinner.
If you want to Taj Mahal Tour 4 Days you can also visit There.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.
Get Free Tour Quote